26. The Old Meeting House
located just north of the center of Sandown, on the east side of NH121A,
at its junction with Fremont Road (which leads up to the Meeting House).


"The erection of this distinctive type New England Meeting House, located at .3 mile on road to northeast, was begun in 1773 and finished in 1774. A former center of civic and church affairs in Sandown, this excellent example of period architecture is carefully maintained for its historical significance."

erected 1964


Old Meetinghouse Photographs


Stalking New Hampshire's Historical Markers
Historical Markers of the Seacoast Region




All text and images on this website (c)2002 Mary Lizie and Robert Marville

Revised 1/2/2002